Divorce & Dissolution of Civil Partnerships
What we do
The legal services we offer are as follows:
Every year, more than 100,000 marriages in England and Wales end in divorce.
If it's happening to you, you are not odd, you are not unusual and you are certainly not alone. But that doesn't mean you won't be worrying about the future, frightened about finances, concerned for your home and worried about your children.
The law in this area is complex and rapidly changing to reflect society's changing social mores and lifestyle choices. You may wish to instigate proceedings to end an unsatisfactory relationship, or you may be on the receiving end of a divorce petition from your partner.
At Signature Law LLP, we will advise you on the most cost-effective and efficient way of proceeding with a divorce/dissolution of a civil partnership, taking your individual circumstances into account.
We offer expertise in all areas of family and divorce law and issues arising from relationship breakdown, including:
- Contested divorce proceedings
- Uncontested divorce proceedings
- Nullity and Judicial Separation
- Arrangements for children following a Divorce or Separation
- Financial arrangements on separation and divorce
- Arrangements for children including where and with whom a child should live with or spend time with
- Pre-nuptial agreements and pre-civil partnership agreements
- International aspects
- Child abduction
- Disputes between people who live together
Contact us to arrange a confidential meeting with one of our family law solicitors.